Rapid Recovery Complex with advanced hydration and silicone occlusion for superior wearability and post-procedure recovery.
This product is intended to be applied like a mask in a thicker layer to cover the skin for barrier protection. It is notmeant to be rubbed in or patted on. For best results, apply as follows:
- Always wash hands prior to application.
- Apply a uniform, slightly visible layer over the entire treated surface:
- Apply product in one direction only using slow, smooth, and long motions.
- For most uniform coverage, apply the product using multiple pea- to dime-sized increments as required.
- Starting along the tear duct, spread the product directly across the face toward the outer edge of the cheek as shown.
- Repeat motion in stripes from the center face to the outer jawline progressing downward across the cheek to cover the entire mid-face and upper lip.
- Starting at the center of the forehead, spread toward the temple and down the outside edge of the face. Repeat to cover the entire forehead.
- To cover the chin, start along the outer jawline, near the ear, and spread toward the center of the chin.
- Repeat for the opposite side of the face.
- The product will slowly dry, creating a flexible, enriched silicone barrier on the skin for recovery.
- Do not 'spot fix' once applied.
- To fix areas after application, thoroughly remove all product and reapply.
- After recovery, the product may be used in a thin invisible layer to enhance hydration and provide continued recovery benefit. Make-up may be applied over the product at this time.